Wednesday, 20 March 10am EDT
* For optimal audio , we recommend to use internet explorer browser
IR Fact Sheet Highlights
- Listed on the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange since 2007 (TASE: MZOR).
- Core technologies and clinical pipeline include surgical robotics, robotic-guided implants, new procedures using these technologies, and medical 3D imaging for surgery.
- Headquartered in Israel, the Company has wholly-owned subsidiaries in the USA and Germany, as well as a growing network of international distributors.
- Mazor Robotics has 60 highly-qualified employees worldwide.
|Convertible Bond||MAZOR ROBOT C1|
New York Times
by Adam Bryant
Ori Hadomi, the chief executive of Mazor Robotics, a medical technology company based in Israel, says businesses can become too optimistic in their planning, so it's important to have someone on board who can ask critical questions.