The following are article abstracts that provide clinical data to support Mazor Robotics’ surgical technology.
· Konovalov NA, Shevelev IN, Kornienko VN, Nazarenko AG, Zelenkov PV, Isaev KA, Asyutin DS. Robot - assistance in degenerative lumbar spine disease surgery. [CD-ROM] Presented at: European Congress of Neurosurgery (EANS); October 9-14, 2011:abs 1061.
· Silberstein, B. Bruskin, A. Alexandrovskii, V. Robot guided surgery in treatment of osteoporotic fractures. [CD-ROM] Presented at: European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EFORT) 2011 Annual Congress; June 1-4, 2011:abs 1097.
· Stüer C, Ringel F, Stoffel M, Reinke A, Behr M, Meyer B. Robotic technology in spine surgery: current applications and future developments. Acta Neurochir. 2011;109(suppl):241-5.
· Devito DP, Gaskill T, Erikson M, Fernandez M. Robotic based guidance for pedicle screw instrumentation of the scoliotic spine. Presented at: Pediatric Society of North America (POSNA); May 2011; Montreal, Canada .
· Schoenmayr R, Kim I-S. Why do I use and recommend the use of navigation? ArgoSpine News & J. 2010;22(4):132-135. doi: 10.1007/s12240-010-0031-1.
· Konovalov NA, Shevelev IN, Kornienko VN, et al. Robotic assistance in spine surgery. Traumatol Orthoped Rus.[Russian language] 2010;2(56);62-63. doi: 616.711-001-089.84.
· Pechlivanis I, Kiriyanthan G, Engelhardt M, et al. Percutaneous placement of pedicle screws in the lumbar spine using a bone mounted miniature robotic system, first experiences and accuracy of screw placement. Spine. 2009;34(4):392–398.
· Dietl R, Levene JB, Dominique D. Clinical case series with post operative CT analysis spine surgery with miniature robotic guidance. E-Poster presented at: 3rd German Spine Conference (DWG); November 27-29, 2008; Ulm, Germany.
· Barzilay Y, Finkelstein J. Robotic assistance in spine surgery: early experience from Hadassah Medical Center. Paper presented at: Hadassah Spine Unit, Hebrew University Medical Center; 2006; Jerusalem, Israel.
· Natanzon, A, Vitchevsky, A, Silberman, B, Batkilin, E, Burman, M, Shoham, M. Validation of robotically-assisted system for spinal procedures.
Presented at: 2nd International Conference on Computer Assisted Orthopedic Surgery (CAOS); 2005, Chicago, IL, USA.
· Shoham, M, Burman, M, Zehavi, E, Joskowicz, L, Batkilin, E, Kunicher Y. Bone mounted miniature robot for surgical procedures: concept and clinical applications. IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation
· Joskowicz, L, Milgrom, C, Shoham, M, Yaniv, Z, Simkin, A. A robot-assisted system for long bone intramedullary distal locking.
Presented at: 17th International Congress on Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS); 2003; London, UK.
· Joskowicz, L, Milgrom, C, Shoham, M, Yaniv, Z, Simkin, A. Robot-guided long bone intramedullary distal locking: concept and preliminary results.
Paper presented at: 2002 International Symposium on Robotics Automation (ISRA 2002); September 1-4, 2002; Toluca, Mexico.